Trekking is the most amazing Adventure activity which many of us had done or might not have done but wanted to go. But how many of us do it correctly for the sake of our safety, not all. These are the must to follow Trekking Tips for the journey to make our trek even more blissful. Everyone has there own Trekking Tips , so i also decided to share mine hopefully it will bring value.
And it’s a request don’t litter the mountains, keep the waste with yourself and throw them into the garbage.
Trekking Tips –
- Wake up early – Starting the trek early in the morning is beneficiary because we are fresh after the night’s sleep. Waking up early doing exercise will eventually make the things a little easier. Admit it, nobody wants to start at afternoon when sun is right at our head.
- Healthy Breakfast – Before starting the trek don’t eat a heavy breakfast as it will arise the difficulties. Eating some sandwiches and fruits is a good option.
- Carry some Chocolates – Take some Chocolates such as high energy bars so that when you feel a little hungry you can eat that and it will surely help to keep you energetic in the trek. Eating parathas in the trek will surely be a bad idea and also don’t drink too much water.
- Shoes – One of the most important which many of us ignores the most is the shoes, wear a well maintained trekking shoes and not the casual one which you usually wear. Having a quality shoes will help maintain the grip and you will walk in a ease. Who knows at one stage you might have to do rock climbing as well.
- Light weight bag – Carry a light weight bag, and the things which are necessary to take like some clothes, water, food etc. Make sure to make your bag as light as possible because when you trek you don’t want your bag to act as a burden who takes all your energy.
- Warm clothes – Don’t forget to take along some warm clothes because surely when you reach at the top you will encounter with the snowy winds and at night temperature falls continuously. Just don’t forget. Sometimes at high altitude you also require some equipment’s like Trekking poles to carry along.
- Keep your ego aside – Ok, you are cool but don’t make your ego come in between. Like you told everyone that I will reach first at the top and at one go means without resting, you can do until and unless you are a professional or experienced, just don’t be that one. It can affect your health.
- Make friends – Making friends and socializing with the fellow mates is one of the best things in the trekking. Getting to know each other, I mean it will make the journey memorable. And don’t forget every mountain has its own story to tell.
- Follow the leader – If you are going in a group follow what leader says. Say for ex- when everybody is resting and you got an idea that lets go without knowing where to go and you land up at an unknown area. So just follow or ask the route.
- Wait – No, if you got all the things mentioned above so don’t wait, get ready to be a trekker. Ready steady mountains. Peace
If you are ready , you can do all these treks which are waiting for you to be Trekked