On the Awards and Recognition page, I’ve updated my achievements in blogging and photography. Additionally, I’ll keep on updating the page from time to time.
1. Best Blogger of the Quarter Award
In my Initial blogging stage, I participated in a contest by Digital Vidya.
2. Featured in Wanderous Affair Magazine
One fine day, I received a message sliding into my DM that we loved your taken photos and would like to include them in one of our travel magazine’s issues.
Thus, I published in Wanderous Affair Magazine’s Spring 2020 edition on 9th March 2020
3. Special Mention in Monthly contest at Indianphotographyawards
While searching for online competitions, I found Indianphotographyawards, and after reading the details thoroughly, I submitted my image.
That resulted in me getting a special mention in the Travel Category for January 2021.
4. Special Mention in Annual contest by Indianphotographyawards
When I qualified from the Monthly contest to the Annual contest, my submission received a special mention for the Annual travel contest 2021 in 2022.
5. MakeMyTrip Unseen India Contest held on Instagram in 2021
A campaign named #myindia was held on Instagram by MakeMyTrip. Thus, my submission below was chosen amongst four other winners for the MMT Travel Ambassador & also received a Gift Voucher.
6. Winner of the contest displaying Festivals and Events of India
I submitted the Huranga Holi, played a day after Holi in Baldo temple in Mathura; my submission was among the winners.
You can visit the festivals of India and the Event contest winners page.
7. Featured in National Geographic Traveller India
I shared my experience of the Jodhpur Musical tale and the clicked photograph for the Reader’s Response Article on World Music Day.