This post was recently updated on June 15th, 2021
If you love to travel and want to tell people about your experiences and tips, you are more than welcome here.
All the passionate travelers, this blog is waiting for you to write on.
If you are willing to contribute to this blog please do read the guidelines.
Important point right before starting guidelines – I only accept guest posts from Website Owners/Admins/ Only Travel writers.
How writing for Crossroadadventure is different –
First thing First Crossroadadventure is a Travel blog and will only accept Travel-related articles and from Travel sites (hotels/ Hostels/Travel agencies, etc) only to educate readers.
If you submit your articles here proper justice has been given to your content in terms of writing, Images, infographics, etc. which can be used as a portfolio for future needs.
Writing Guidelines –
- Content should be originally written and not copied from anywhere else. The Article should be written with the mind of providing value and not just promote a service.
- Must be at least 1000 words and must include 2-3 Images. If the images are taken from a free site like Pixabay, Unsplash, etc. it’s good and if taken from somewhere else please give them the credit for the image.
- Send Images and articles separately in the mail given below.
- One do-follow link in the Article ( For the only Blog ) and One in the Author Bio are allowed. The Links pointing out should be relevant and not promote any service in the article.
- Once published here, you cannot publish it anywhere.
- Must link to high authority websites if necessary in the content.
- You can also submit a photoblog – at least 10 pictures with 300 words in writing.
- No Promotional content, please.
Spammy link builders, please stay away as your request wouldn’t be responded to even.
For sponsored content, you can see my work with me page for info or shoot an email.
Any Service Company you are looking to publish content on my site can also contact from the mail below.
What Will You Get?
- A link back to your blog or website if you have any.
- An opportunity to showcase your talent to the audience.
- Share across social platforms.
- Helpful in Long term relation.
WAIT. WAIT. WAIT – I hope you have read the Guidelines before contacting me.
Please fill this contact form or mail me at email@example.com