On the occasion of the 50th post, I will be sharing my 10 best and worst things about Travel Blogging.
The journey from 1st post to the 49th post was very educating and impressive on my behalf. Although when I was writing my first post, I hadn’t thought that I will be sharing my experience till the 50th post one day.
Very proud that I had made this Solo Travel Blog reach here and lots more work needs to be done.
first thing first,
You must be thinking that how I came up with the name “Crossroadadventure”?
Table of Contents
How Crossroadadventure Name was Born
My very first adventurous trip to Bir Billing in Himachal kicked me to be very honest.
It made me think every day; is there a way where I can share my experience or can I get this Kick all the life? I got to know about starting a blog/website.
One day while thinking, what name should I give to my blog which will sound appealing and suit my niche too. I told to myself “This is a new path I am choosing right now and something related to two ways where one will lead to normal life and others will lead to Kick life”. That’s how “Crossroadadventure Name” was born.
It turned 16 months old (1.4 years old) a few days back.
Have you seen a baby grow?
Yeah right – Crawl, Walk, Run, and ….
My blog is currently between the crawling and walking stages.
i.e. this was little behind the scenes of how the “Crossroadadventure” name was born.
Let’s dive deep into the main topic.
10 Best and Worst things about Travel Blogging
Best and Worst are the two sides of a coin, if it falls in your favor it’s the best thing and vice versa for the worst part.
Let’s talk about the best things and the impact it creates in Innerself and Outerself.
10 Best things about Travel Blogging
Impact in creates in Innerself
1. ABCD – Any Body Can Do, Yes Anybody. You didn’t need to take a course or excellent in English to start Blogging.
When now I compare my 1st post I think “what was I doing ”.
All you need is to learn from your mistakes and improve every time.
2. Improves storytelling – The way you describe something will going to improve and that too with a creative approach. This is the main part of my point of view.
3. Make you an Impact writer – Impact writer creates an impact on the well-being of society and the environment. Blogging will make you an impact writer not only towards the Travel niche but another niche in your interest too.
4. Makes you Creative – Creativity comes with trial and error; Travel Blogging involves creativity. Frankly speaking, every niche involves creative ideas.
5. You will start valuing content – The content was the king in past, at present, and will going to be in the future because after you start producing content you will get an idea of what it takes in planning, creating, and marketing the content.
Impact it creates in Outerself
6. Travel Blogging can make you a Travel Photographer – In the majority of the cases but not necessarily because these are two different fields but plus point if you make out this turn your favor.
Nobody likes to read an article full of texts and no images to imagine the scenario.
7. Perfect Guide – Travel Bloggers know about a particular place exceptionally well. This involves planning and gathering knowledge that very few know.
8. Help your work to get seen – If you wrote quite well on a topic in your own words then there is a high possibility that when someone searches for something related to your topic and your article appears. This will get your work seen and ultimately generate traffic.
9. A different perspective – If you are serious about Travel Blogging and want to grow then seeing the world from a different perspective is important because it will eventually make you stand out from the crowd.
10. Make you an Extrovert – Being an Introvert is on a different note but traveling going to make you a bit of an extrovert because you wanted to know about unheard stories and present them in front of people.
3. Have to write complete guides – Yes, the most talked about thing in Travel Blogging. Writing complete guides on a particular place is a must to gain search traffic and to rank high as well.
4. It looks like an easy task – If you are in any niche of blogging, give yourself a big round of applause because what seems fun from outside is different when it comes in hand.
5. Should know other things – If you know other things like SEO, Web design, editing then it’s a plus point because even if you have basic knowledge of these things you will eventually be growing from time to time and becoming mature and advance.
Impact it create in Outerself
6. Reach out – Reaching out to other bloggers so that they can accept your articles and publish them on their site so that they can help you in growth is a long process. I have just said in two lines but it’s a lengthy process.
7. Finding unique topics – Finding topics that you love to write on and can apply your unique sense is quite hectic to find.
8. Continuously updating yourselves – Keeping yourself updated and technology goes hand and hand. You have to keep changing your style, layout, and writing technique so that your work doesn’t look outdated.
9. The reach is not necessary – Your article doesn’t need to be going to get maximum reach because it depends upon a lot of factors before that decide how your article will going to perform.
10. Attention-grabbing title – Firstly thinking and secondly writing that thought title so that it grabs attention requires creativity. It will eventually decide whether the readers are going to visit the article or not.
The conclusion is; Everything has advantages /disadvantages or best/worst parts and Travel Blogging is not an apart. I have learned so much in the past 1 year and will keep updating myself and readers with the travel journey around India ( Around World at later stages ).
If you have liked the article then don’t forget to share and subscribe.