I have already shared my experience in Rishikesh, if you have not read you can read here about that.
The white River Rafting is everyone’s priority who comes here. Hence, you still have many things to do here apart from rafting.
The below list has some points which are dangerous in the months of monsoon. Not Advisable.
Let’s find out what more can be done in this city.
Top 10 things to do this time in Rishikesh –
- Bungee jumping – Are u daring enough? Its just the matter of split seconds. Similarly , Bungee Jumping is also a major attraction in Rishikesh. Likewise most of us at least wants to do something like unforgettable adventure.
- Massage – Sounds Relaxing, and it is definitely. People come here to enjoy the weather, relax, meditate. And that to Ayurvedic Massage. A complete mind and body relaxation, is very effective.
- Rock Climbing – Some out of the box adventure, where you don’t find much of Rock climbing in other cities. Grab this opportunity and climb the mountain. There are trained professionals who will properly guide you.
- Yoga and Meditation – This one is most of the people’s favorite thing to do here, after River Rafting. Above all everyone loves peace, meditation, exercise and especially early morning is just so refreshing.
- Trekking – Trekking has become the best thing to explore in cities and find hidden gems. It always gives satisfaction when we reach our destination and that’s how trek love begins.
- Camping – Setting the camps along the river side, with those beautiful scenery and windy breeze, at night lay back and count on stars in the dream come true like moment for everyone. Yes, it is and with bonfire that make it more memorable.
- Cafes – Visiting cafes in Rishikesh, it offers variety of mouthwatering and delicious dishes. The cafes there have their own charm.
- Ganga Aarti – How can we forget Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghats, getting to see Hindu culture and customs. It probably starts at around 6p.m. – 7.p.m.
- Beatles Ashram – Photography lovers out there. The Graffities on the wall make you click picture with them. Spend some time in the peace, do meditation. Read about entry fees , timmings etc here.
- Shopping – Probably the most important attraction to any city, is the shopping. We want to take something from that city like any clothes or some decoration stuff which we will keep for our memorable memory from that city. Isn’t it.